St. Helen parish is praying for those who are at particular risk from this virus and the medical professionals who are responding to this illness.
The entire parish staff is excited to welcome you back to Mass! Please know that your health and safety while we return to public liturgies remains two of our utmost concerns.
We will ensure that all areas are cleaned and disinfected between our two Mass times.
Please take a few moments to familiarize yourself with our guidelines below. We can't wait to see you!
- Confession will be offered weekly, on Thursday evening, from 6PM-7PM at St. Helen Parish. Confession is also offered at Immaculate Conception Parish from 5PM-6PM.
- Confession will take place in the Confessional at St. Helen and in the Chapel at Immaculate Conception Parish.
- Please remember to wear a mask or face covering when coming for confession.
- We ask that you continue to maintain social distancing while you wait.
- Please plan to enter through the main, wooden doors of church. Accessible entry will be available via the ramp door for those requesting this when registering.
- During this time, if you arrive without a seat reservation, there will be a standby line and we will attempt to seat you once all confirmed attendees are seated, if we are not yet at capacity.
- The door will be closed when the Church is full or at the start of Mass (whichever happens first).
- Seat reservations will only apply to Saturday Vigil and Sunday Mass.
- Registrations for each weekend will open the prior Monday at 8AM and close when maximum capacity is met or 8AM Friday, whichever comes first.
- Parishioners must reserve their seat online before each weekend. To register, go to https://membership.faithdirect.net/events/details/4856
- Staff can assist those with computer issues via phone during regular office hours at 937-254-6233 or email email@example.com
arriving at mass
- Please take advantage of the dispensation from the Sunday obligation to participate in a daily Mass if you have weekday availability, allowing those who are unavailable to come on the weekends.
- Out of Christian charity, masks are required to be worn prior to entering the building and should be kept on during Mass. Per CDC guidelines, children under two should not wear masks nor should individuals who are not able to remove the mask on their own.
- Please arrive 20-30 minutes before Mass begins.
- Our parish staff will assist with seating your household. Every third row will be open for seating.
- You may be sharing a row with another household, but social distance is required between the households (6ft).
- At this time we are planning that only the center section will be seated.
- The holy water has been removed from the fonts and the hymnals have been removed. We will be using recyclable worship aids during this time.
- Please don’t be late as your seats may have to be given away.
Our Father, sign of peace, and communion
- Please greet one another with a smile and a wave, but refrain from physical contact during the Sign of Peace and the Our Father.
- At this time we will only be offering the Precious body and you should receive in your hand only.
- Use of personal hand sanitizer before communion is strongly encouraged.
- The celebrant and Deacon will offer communion to each individual present by moving through the open rows. If you do not wish to receive communion please cross your arms over your chest and they will offer a blessing.
- Please remember that masks are to be worn while waiting to receive communion. After the Priest or Deacon offers you communion please remove your mask, consume the Eucharist, and then re-apply your mask.
- Staff members will assist in dismissing your row after the Final Blessing
- Bulletins will be online at https://www.sthelenparish.org/bulletins.html
- Beginning July 12, printed bulletins will be available at the accessible and main doors of church
- You can also subscribe to receive your bulletin via email below.
- Our public restrooms are located in the lower level of church
- Please accompany children if they must leave their seats to assist with respecting social distancing.
- An accessible restroom is located in the hall behind the Reredos (Crucifix)
To Subscribe to our E Mail bulletin, please complete the form below.